This is an exciting way to flavor your popcorn. The buttery flavor of the popcorn pairs well with the rich flavor of the Parmesan cheese. What a wonderful gift as well. Include popcorn kernels in a container along with a wedge of Parmesan and a grater in a basket. Use popped popcorn to fill the basket and include a copy of the recipe.
· 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
· half cup popcorn kernels
· 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
·quarter cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Coat the bottom of the pot with vegetable oil and popcorn kernels. Cover the pot with a tight fitting lid and place over medium low heat.
2. Once popcorn begins to pop, continuously shake the pot while keeping the pot over the heat.
3. Transfer popped popcorn to a bowl.
4. Drizzle with butter.
5. Toss with parmesan cheese and serve.
BACK TO CAROL'S POPCORN RECIPES